The Duck house is made of 100% recycled plastic making it easy to clean it is very robust and could be cleaned with a pressure washer or garden hosepipe. It is chemically resistant and will clean up like new with a little household detergent.
Features and Benefits
- Recycled plastic is a good insulator for a duck house as the interior stays cool even in the heat of summer.
- There is plenty of ventilation, which is very important for ducks.
- The houses require no maintenance, and the smooth interior walls are easy to clean and help prevent disease.
- Compared with a wooden coop, the solid plastic walls mean there are far fewer crevices on your duck house for red mites and no inaccessible hiding places. While we cannot guarantee mite will not find a home on your duck house the plastic does not allow red mites to penetrate unlike wood.
Size and dimensions
- 38kg weight.
- Height 1040mm, width 910mm depth 1220mm
- Suitable for up to 8 Call Ducks, 3-6 Khaki Campbells or 3 to 6 Indian Runners.